- An energy-like indicator to assess opinion resilience
- On our rapidly shrinking capacity to comply with the planetary boundaries on climate change.
- Multi-level policies and adaptive social networks – a conceptual modeling study for maintaining a polycentric governance system
- Knowledge infrastructure and safe operating spaces in socio-ecological systems
- Inter-annual rainfall variability may foster lake regime shifts: An example from Lake Bourget in France
Oral presentation in the 2017 World Conference on Natural Resource Modeling
Oral presentation in the Conference on Complex Systems 2018
Séminaire Economie Montpellier